37. B&B with an amazing garden

7/01/2017 Syl 0 Comments

I so crave for a vacation that I nibble days and distances from my wishes.
No 10 days in Nepal, or in New Zealand in a posh hotel, but a few nights in a B&B, not too far from home to save travelcosts.
Just to get some relaxation, a different environment, and a few hours of undisturbed writing.

I pushed the idea away. Why bother and spend so much money.

Until I saw a B&B that completely blew me away.

The rooms are very nice, and I think the stay will be great.
But with the B&B comes a huge fantasy garden. It's so very beautiful, one wants to live there all year. The care with which it's kept is motivated by pure love for gardening.

Wouldn't it be nice to spend some time there?

Click here to see the garden.







.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...