Remembrance Day London 2018

11/20/2018 Syl 0 Comments






Click the photos to see the right ones.

The blog makes automatic adjustments to size.















Did he intend to greet the photo-journalists?


I'm happy to say that I saw most of the people who paraded with my own eyes.





Colleagues of Andy.
Richard wasn't between them.





A blurred photo, but I had to catch them.








It's almost like a picture from a movie.


His smile made me smile.


'Look, I've got an umbrella!'





Great guys!



Start of the People's Parade.
10.000 people marching past.
















The last photo of what we saw of the parade is for all those who worked for our safety,
For those who laid the wreaths, who made beautiful music, who stood guard,
who prepared the streets and had to get things in order for a normal day again.
For those who took care of our health. Thanks St. Johns. (You were right. 
Many people got unwell, including police and military, I was just the first.)
The last photo is also for all those others who organised this day and made it possible.
Wow!!
My father would have been proud.




.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...