New kitchentap

6/14/2017 Syl 0 Comments



Finally...a new kitchen tap.
I didn't enjoy the old one. It didn't close easily, the spout was too low and I didn't like the look. The thing didn't shine anymore soon after installation, and that bothered me too.

When closing the tap became difficult last week, the only problem was when to fetch a new one.
Well,,, we've got the new one.

For the last year I said that when a certain tap of the Ikea would be in the sales I would buy it.
But I didn't watch the sales....

So I was quite surprised to find at the site that the tap was on sale.
We enjoyed the 1 euro breakfast, had a quick look around, and waited a long time to be able to pay. But the coffee was good, no traffic problems, and at home the second son started the exchange.

The old tap was really rally broken. Not only the opening and closing mechanism was completely gone, the spout appeared to be broken out of sight, and the plumbing was as bad as the rest. It was leaking, because of oxidation and a bad connection.

Well, it's gone now.
The new tap is installed, and it looks wonderful.
Better: it works perfect.

Problem: there was so much stuff in the cupboard that I can't get it back anymore.
I don't think I want it all back. Why stuff 2 woks in there when there is a good wok hanging in the kitchen? It's one of those things the 'man' in the house left me to deal with.

Slowly the house is becoming more mine.
That's nice, but I want to move.
Yes, I'll take the tap with me. :)

.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...