London, rainy morning

11/19/2018 Syl 0 Comments




The blog resizes the photos.
Click to see them well.

We arrived in London early in the morning.
Above us majestic skies.


The parking was right in the middle of  Westminster.
Couldn't have been better.
We were surprised that we were able to get there 
all the way by car. Wow!







The reflections in the water caught my attention, 
and soon we were trying to get the real 
and the reflection of the tower in one photo.
















Busy air traffic.
We got used to it very quick.








OK... the red photographed...












We were so early that lots of people were working
to get obstacles down and road blocks installed.




Ofcourse we couldn't see Big Ben properly,
so I've put more red in the photos.


We were very impressed by the temporary memorial
at Westminster Abbey.



















I looked to the entrance of Westminster Cathedral
and it was like dad was greeting me.
He used to sing in a byzantine choir.


After my experience at St. John's
(see other post)
I had to take a picture of this.


They had a wheelchair ready,
but I think they should have had a lot more.
I've never seen so many people
get medical assistance in such a short time.

.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...