20. A real vacation

6/07/2017 Syl 0 Comments



I can't remember the last time I went on a true vacation.
It's more than 30 years ago.

The reason why we haven't gone during all those years was simple: 4 kids with special needs and two kids with normal needs was just too much. Too much luggage, as we didn't have a car, too much money, and too many problem to deal with.
Our children were autistic, and they didn't feel happy in another environment. They had enough to deal with when there was no need to go to school.

I've had some individual days that were a kind of vacation, but staying in a hotel, no cooking, no dishes to deal with...  being pampered, sleeping in, or not, emerging myself in a day long experience...I don't know that.

Now the children are grown up, they don't need me anymore as much. So I should be able to go...if only I had the money.

.Imagine me...lazy, not thinking of daily life for days on end......

.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...