7. Burning man

5/22/2017 Syl 0 Comments

Before I saw the images, a report on TV, the name, I knew there should be a place where reality and fantasy could merge because people want to express themselves and be an inspiration for others and share the experience.

I would love to walk into the fantasy of someone else and be a part of it and see others take part in mine. No fantasies of being beautiful, or better, or whatever, no competition, but sharing something creative and spiritual that is living inside every human being, hidden under the layers society wants us to wear.

So I found out about the Burning Man event.
And it made me feel happy.
Knowing it's happening.
And how much I would love to be part of it, with a friend who is able to have fun and be serious at the same time, ...

Want to know more? Click here

.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...