6. Watching the aurora

5/21/2017 Syl 0 Comments

By Diapicard


As a little girl I loved to watch the stars and everything else that happened in the sky.
I asked my father quite a lot about the stars and constellations and when I was able to read I often went to the library in our street and sat in a corner reading about stars, space research and influences on earth from space.

One winter evening some northern light was in the sky above the skating rink. The skating came to a halt and we stood there gazing in silence.
From that time I wanted to go north to see the aurora in it's full glory. Maybe even live in Scandinavia.
Once I was quite near travelling there. I had received a small inheritance. But it was not enough to buy good camera and travel north with Andy Keen.
It was not even enough to go north and stay in Andy's house.

But maybe...one day...


.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...