10. Find my university friend

5/26/2017 Syl 0 Comments



At university I studied quite some years with a friend. We used to study in the same way, underlining the same words and sentences. So we started sharing books and thus saving money.
I have nice memories of making dinners together, shopping at the greengrocers, listening to music, making music and being at parties and sharing friends.
When the years went by I became more and more aware of how important that friendship had been, how on ease I felt.

When I was in hospital, facing death, I felt sad I would leave life without being able to tell him how important he'd been.
Ofcourse I hoped to survive and I told myself that when I would survive I would try and find him.

It might be quite difficult, as he went to America, moved to Belgium and I didn't know where he was, because the friendshiprequest on Facebook got no answer, and a mail didn't result in a reaction.

.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...