Admin problems -1-

7/26/2017 Syl 0 Comments



It was just one of those says again.

Called the hospital to ask when they've planned the heart echo.
Not!

I told the secretary I need the echo done because I need it for the nephrologist.

Got a letter that I have received a warning that the rent for the house hasn't been paid. I have to pay within 3 days otherwise they'll charge another 137 euro.
Are they nuts???

The rent is on automatic payment so it can't be missed.
I check each month if it's paid.
And where was the first warning?
I first thought to neglect it as it might be a scam. But I looked up the emailadress.
Then checked my account: paid, as always.
Things like this make e stress out.

The insurance created a problem too.
Got a mail I have to pay.
But it was already paid. I knew that for sure.
Turned out that they had made a change to my account to get that huge mistake out of the system.
To clean up the lot they had returned the payment to me. Without warning me.
Can happen.
So I went to pay... couldn't.
The same problem as before: no payment link.
**sigh**, this makes me sick.

.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...