9. Visit an active vulcano. Etna?

5/25/2017 Syl 0 Comments

It's feels like a kind of logic: as a psychologist I ant to see the core of a person, as a human being I want to see the core of the earth.

I know, I know, that's a bit too much to ask. Too hot too.
But Mother Earth is eager to give us an insight into her, by moving her core outside through vulcanos.

Nearby...relatively... is the Etna. It's a well observed, recorded and guarded vulcano, and  as I'm in Europe it feels within geographical reach.

A few years ago  the news mentioned there was an outburst again and online one of the famous mountaineers told in a facebookpost that he was getting ready to go and he could take a few people with him.
I had the money, the urge to go, the opportunity. Then within 30 minutes the mailman brought me a letter with the list of required books for the new schoolyear of one of the children. It was such an expensive picture, that it felt like a slap in the face.
So it was a no-no....cleaned

For year I've observed Mount St. Helens. Thanks to the webcam and the maintenance team, who tried it to clean it when needed, moved away the spider that made our view his home.
Ofcourse a visit to the observatory there would be the real number 1 of vulcano-visits.
But if needed (and possible) I'll settle for the Etna.

.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...