8. Just a saterday

5/28/2017 Syl 0 Comments



Today should have been the realization of number 8, being on a movie set.
My son invited me to the set of the new short movie. I was looking forward to it.
To see him and his friends jumping out of a plane, and all the other things that go on on a set.
I know quite a lot of people there, so I knew I wouldn't feel awkward.

But the weather forecast was amazing: 32 degrees celcius,  The place as unwise for a heartpatient as it could be: a large area of just heather and heather, no shade, and nothing else, and relatively far away from here too.

So I decided not to go.
With pain in my heart.

Yesterday evening the car broke down, but my son was able to arrange another one.

One thing we didn't think about, the most important part of the whole movie operation of today: the jump from the plane.

At all other occasions I was very aware of the wind and the sun, but today I overslept  and managed to sweep the disappointment out of my head, focus on the laundry and some other chores, keeping myself OK with this silly temperature.

It was late this afternoon when I checked my mail.
I'd better get a new mobile, so I can read the family app, but money can be spend just one time.
So I was the last to hear that the whole parachute scene of them jumping out of the plane was cancelled because of the wind.
They took some shots from other scenes, but the jump will be recorded at a later time.

We'll see when....

So this was just a saterday like many other saterdays. One with a record temperature of 33.4 degrees though.

.
.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...