14. Learn the Tango.

5/31/2017 Syl 0 Comments



I've done a bit of ballroom dancing in the past.
Not much, the lessons were not very interesting and I'd rather spent my time in ballet-lessons.
We, ballet dancers, were supposed to dance everything that needed to be danced and I have to say that our ability to copy bodily movements came in handy.

Posture, attitude,, rhythm, no problem. And with  good leader not much could go wrong.
So I danced with my dad and adopted English uncles in the club in Birmingham as a young girl, danced in Germany, Austria and Italy during the holiday and got quite some compliments, and even danced with a winner of ballroom dancing contests, swirling over the floor among the best of the best.

But it didn't really matter. I wanted to dance the Tango.
I did, and I wanted to dance it well.

So I hope to be able to get a few very good lessons, or meet a man who can dance the tango and teach me.
I don't have the money to pay for lessons, but I'm a good ballroom dancing coach, so I can work with the dancers to bring their dancing to near perfection.


.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...